Monday, August 2, 2010

Please, make miracles happen.

"Please, make miracles happen" i keep on saying this while waiting for a bus that is not full. But i see no hope that i'll be able to ride one and so, before the clock hits nine, i took a jeep instead. I hate Mondays! but no, i should love this Monday because its the day I'm closer to fulfilling my dream. I was late, but the good thing was, the interview hasn't starting yet.
The supposed to be 10am interview became 12pm but it went okay, i think I answered the best way I can and i hope it works. (Badly, hoping) The HR officer said that i'll come back by 2:30 for an exam and i feel my heart lightens.
I took lunch (thanks for the PKT production lunch) in Studio 9 while catching up with Mhel Rose. I missed her, we haven't seen each other for a month. Nakakatuwa na lahat ng dumadating na kakilala niya, pinapakilala niya ako as her sister. May naniniwala, meron namang hindi. The people who believes in our joke must be crazy. Janna also came by to say "hi" and we also catch up. But because they'll be back to work na, i came back to Star Cinema lobby too early and met a new friends, kirk and madel. I both had great conversations with them.
The exam was nerve wracking especially, the test 2 that i didn't get the chance to finish. I felt sad after it. Test 1 and 3 is okay, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed already that i'll make it. After the stressful exam, Kirk, Madel and I bid our goodbyes and idealistically hoping that we'll all pass so we could work together.
***
After the draining day, i really got a horrible headache on the way home. plus, i took ordinary bus instead of the air-conditioned ones because the line in the terminal was crazy.
This Monday is unbelievable! parang sandwhich. On the way to ABS-CBN and on the way home took a lot of effort and hardship. Haha! Anyhow, the today's between that matters.
Although this day is more than exhausting and i feel like i should not keep my hopes high, i slept with just enough hope in my heart.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]