Friday, July 30, 2010

unexpected.

Everything is getting better and I'm just so thankful. Hindi ko alam what it is today that makes me so damn lucky that everything and everyone that i didn't expected to happen, happens.
After the simple celebration of Tita Jheng's birthday in pasay, Star Cinema called and i was informed that i was scheduled for an interview on Monday. Wow. Star Cinema. my dream company. After my 4th attempt on sending them my resume, i am so glad (more than glad) that they responded. I can't believe it. After the call, i was shaking and hoping that this is the start. Ang hirap mag-hope or rather nakakatakot, but i am keeping my fingers crossed that i passed. That's my only wish right now.
Secondly, i was surprised that I got "likes" on my status in FB from emman and that he even pm'd me on FB chat and congratulated me on my article and said that he's happy for me.
(and as always, Whenever he said something, i always find it easy to believe it.)
Lastly, 'someone' texted me a quote again after such a long time. Syempre, nagulat ako ng basahin ko yung name niya after the message and i say to myself, "okay, gm." but atleast, napasama ako. Hindi ko na masyado inintindi yung quote, sapat na yung name niya which i long to see in my inbox. Dati kasi, siya lang yung laman nun. I didn' t replied, yet. I texted a quote when i thought he'd be in dreamland na. But i was surprised that he send a quote again and i replied a short 'just like the old time message' na parang walang gap or something. But every time i read his message, i know that we can never go back to our old 'bargasan' times. I know it means nothing to him and i respected that. Hindi ko na nga inexpect he'd text me again-ever and hindi na naman ako umaasa ng mas higit pa sa kung anu yung konting meron kami ngayon as friends, like we've always been. (Ako lang naman kasi yung may gusto) I'm trying to sleep happy and felt no hurt. Maybe, I realize na okay na ako sa kung anu yung mga natatangap ko o kung ano yung meron ako at the moment at importante din naman yun, because without contentment, you'll never be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]